Sel and I have decided to change few things in our daily routine.. Lemme share our thoughts about 'going green' now:
- We have decided to take our own metal cutlery instead of using plastic cutlery!!
- No more plastic cups for coffee or water.. We have our own ceramic coffee mug at office and a water bottle to get sufficient amount of water.
- No more plastic bags from grocery stores.. YES, we bought our own reusable bag for groceries shopping.
- We try to avoid using our car to go to all nearby places.
- We do not print anything unless it is REALLY need.. Even then it has always been double-sided printing..
- We never let water run when not in use (especially while brushing!!)
- We use cold water for laundry (yes, that's an energy saver)
- We changed most of our electric products to energy-efficient products
Now, we are still planning to make few more changes and our thought-process is working continuously to find different ways to save this wonderful environment.. *pats on shoulder*
I don't know whether we'll benefit from all these changes, but I am very positively sure that our grandkids will.. What say?.. :)