Friday, May 7, 2010

Comfortably...

I have been trying to get up early this entire week to prepare myself to follow the proper sleep cycle of 8 hours or more (I'm going to start working from coming Monday and if I don't get used to sleep early, rise early phrase & practice, it's going to be difficult, isn't it!!!) :) But things doesn't seem to work the way it should.. I don't understand the terms & conditions of the agreement that my body has with my iphone alarm, but I can't even hear the tone of my alarm clock!! I mean, whatthaaaaa!!!!!!

I was trying to analyze the reason behind this and so here it goes:
-- I understand that the tiredness comes from our last week's west coast trip and that my sleep cycle got disturbed due to the time difference between these places.. But I am not sure whether to blame the trip entirely for the failure!!!
-- Probably it's because of the style I have adapted over the past 8 months.. It's obvious that I have become lazy over the past few months.. It has been a slow and steady process though!!! After all I was relaxing and enjoying my stay-at-home time..

It's not that I'm worried about the new lazy character that is growing steadily in me.. But if I think of my life before moving to NJ, Jesus, I will be blessed!!! While I was working in TX, I used to get up at 5 am and start to office at around 6am.. (that is if my carpool partner had already blessed the world by getting up early).. If you ask me now, what!! 6 am!! huh!!!

And I don't know why but I am getting this notion that I'll be back to the same routine... Getting up early to go to work.. Drive quite some miles.. Work, work, work.. Try to come back home early but end up staying late in the office... Aahhhhh.... After all, that's why people who work look at the calendar constantly to push their weekdays to relax on weekends!!!!

However, I will, for now, consider this opportunity as a harbinger of my bright future!!!!! :)

Again, I am not complaining about having this wonderful opportunity to work again.. Because that's what I wanted to do all this time.. Time-off is good.. but I hate prolonged time-offs.. and I'm all set to work again...
--- smiles ---

May God bless me with answers to all the questions that I will ever encounter at work.. :)

Enjoy & have a fun-filled weekend...

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new work. Hope you will enjoy the same unlike your previous company where you had to work like crazy.

    ReplyDelete